Skip to content

Zdjęcie dnia

Komentarz

• Nie zdziwiłbym się. Zdolny z niego chłop.
  • los napisal(a):
    Maciarewicz grał na trąbce?
    a co na to Eustachiusz?
  • christoph napisal(a):
    Obrazek został zmniejszony aby pasował do strony. Kliknij aby powiększyć.

https://blog.tagesanzeiger.ch/zoom/index.php/95936/1406/
    Ładne!
  • @romeck
    to przypomina mi trochę dzieła Lecha Majewskiego, trochę przegięte,ale trzymające i poziom i pion
  • https://orig00.deviantart.net/48bd/f/2018/196/a/a/yellow_shirt_blue_teddy_bear_by_inayatshah-dchambg.jpgimage
    opis autora, nie jestem biegły w angielskim, więc wklejam i prosże o przetłumaczenie
  • Jeśli chodzi o nazwę pliku to jest tam tylko "Żółta bluzka, niebieski miś autorstwa Inayatshah Dchambg".
  • Rafał napisal(a):
    Nie zdziwiłbym się. Zdolny z niego chłop.
    z kogo?
  • Z Maciarewicza
  • To ortografia moralna jest, czy literówka?
    Antuan brzydal?
  • Ad zdjęcie @christoph

deviantART jakoś niespecjalnie dobrze się kojarzy

• Tekst który sie nie wkleił autora zdjęcia i całej serii z tej okolicy
    Deviantart Ok

One of my favourite places for roaming about with my camera is the christian ghetto, here in Islamabad. You will find it hidden away in Islamabad's most elite sector, behind a facade of luxury mansions and a large school. Even walking by it you would probably miss the narrow lane that leads into it. It is not acknowldged on any map of Pakistan, nor does it have proper postal address. However it has existed from the very start of Islamabad, where the christian community that were mainly sanitiary workers for the government buildings and houses were allowed to build dwellings, some of the older members of the community remember it being called "100 houses", 100 being the number of christians hired for government employ at the start.

In these days Islamabad had only 2 sectors, now it has expanded to a further 19.

Christians are the second largest religious minority community in Pakistan after Hindus. The total number of Christians in Pakistan is approximately 1.6% of the population. Of these, approximately half are Roman Catholic and half Protestant. There also is a sizeable minority of the New Apostolic Church.

A substantial number of Pakistani Christians were former Hindu untouchable caste of Bhanjis/Dalit, who were converted during British rule of the sub continent, because of the extreme opression they faced within the Hindu caste System. (I will not expand further on this aspect, but if anyone is interested to research, the best start is to google "Dalit")

I am also not very proud of the treatment meted out to the christian community in Pakistan and they have often suffered badly at the hands of Muslim extremists.

My first venture to this ghetto was very apprehensive. not knowing what reaction I would face, These days Pakistan is plagued with not only sectarian hatred and violence.

I found the community to be friendly and colorful and I have yet to hear people talking in loud aggressive voices, let alone an argument. The people here are generally poor as their origins are from the most poorest under-trod section of the population of India and Pakistan, there has been very little "upward mobility". The poverty I see here is painful , but just being an observer to what appears to be one big vibrant happy family warms my soul and I wish that we could all learn a lesson from them.

Its not just "a" lesson, its many lessons ..
  • 1,6 % w Pakistanie to jest około 3 milionów
  • I cały czas dostają wciry
  • Nic dziwnego skoro tak w 60-ciu na jednego. Bez pomocy z zewnątrz będą dostawać. Jakby kto tych sześćdziesięciu nawalił kilka razy do nieprzytomności, zamiast pieprzyć o islamskiej religii pokoju, to by oprzytomnieli.
  • To jest fantastyczne!
  • pszczoła - a więc nie przeżyła tego
  • Jakby nie patrzeć - moment bohaterskiej śmierci stworzenia bożego.
  • Mania napisal(a):
    To jest fantastyczne!
    Obrazek został zmniejszony aby pasował do strony. Kliknij aby powiększyć.
    Gdzieś mam na dysku kilka takch zdjęć: "akurat w czas!".
    Np. jak ktoś potrącony wpada do basenu, a wygląda jakby leżał na wodzie - tuż-tuż przed klapnięciem w wodę...

Z pszczoła jest fantastyczne!
  • Harakiri
    Wypruła se flaki dla obrony Ula
  • edytowano August 2018
  • Czy GuPol wszystko musi robić nieudolnie?
  • rewolucyjna metoda gaszenia pożarów została wypróbowana 2 Szwecji
    bombardowanie
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=54&v=0YKERL6m1wk
  • To je piękne :-D
  • genialne!
    czy było to w zestawie z butami?
    to jak gąsienica u czołgu!
  • Ale na spacer już nie pójdzie.
  • Niestety musi stać w miejscu.
  • Chyba że na krótki
Aby napisać komentarz, musisz się zalogować lub zarejestrować.